"Originally, I thought six months, I can't possibly do six months and now I think,
how did I learn and do all that in just 6 months?
Years later, I am still here, still learning and still creating"
What you get to learn and do:
· Refine relaxation and sense memory skills and how to use them
· Strengthen your audition skills.
· Bring more "you" to your auditions
· Rekindle your fire and passion for your career.
· How to effectively look for work in the industry.
· How to set and accomplish career goals.
· How to set and accomplish personal goals.
· Learn Highly-effective line-learning techniques.
· Learn Marketing and advertising skills.·
· Learn how to develop and strengthen contacts.
· Have the opportunity to work in films produced by The Filmmakers Group.
· Take a project from a dream to a reality.
If you are serious about your acting career and looking for a way to give it a jumpstart, this is for you.
If you want to identify what is in your way and conquer it , this is for you.
If you have been in and around the industry for years and feel like you need to re-ignite your passion, this is for you.
If you are trying to figure out where you fit in this changing industry, this is for you.
If you are new to the industry and want to build a roadmap to success, this is for you.
We help you find your artistic voice.
We de-mystify the audition process
We de-mystity the Method
You will perfect the art of storytelling
and will write their own performance piece which will be performed as a group at the Hollywood Fringe Festival.
WARNING: This program is not for the faint-of-heart! This is the class that must be taken to get in the Filmmakers group. The YOU Project is a six-month program to put your acting journey on a new path and take your career to the next level. But, just like anything worthwhile, it takes work! Students are asked to commit to six months to fully complete all the steps in the program.
We think you are your career are worth 6 months. Don't you?
our past students have so don't just take our word for it.
Cost: $250/ month plus 200 for the Production
Includes: 1 -30 minute private session each month.
Pre-requisites: Interview (apply early as it is limited to 14 students and fills up fast)